Long Covid Health Assessment
Our Long Covid Health Assessment
Our Long Covid Health Assessment is for those who have had Covid-19 yet exhibit on-going symptoms and wish to know whether these are due to complications of Covid-19 or the exacerbation of pre-existing, underlying health conditions of which they were not aware. It is possible that you have both and we can distinguish between the two for you.
We can’t change the fact you have had Covid-19, but this assessment will determine the direct consequences of the disease, we can then devise a treatment plan and refer you to further specialists if necessary.
What is included?
- A detailed medical questionnaire (to determine your medical history)
- A pre-consultation with a consultant physician to determine your current
symptoms and main concerns
- A Covid-19 antigen swab test to confirm you do not have active disease
- Comprehensive blood tests (including a blood Covid-19 antibody test)
- An electrocardiogram to determine heart rhythm / detect signs of heart disease
- Cardio Pulmonary Exercise Testing (CPET) to gather objective information
on how your heart and lungs perform during graded exercise in a clinically
- An echocardiogram to determine function of the heart muscle
- A CT chest scan to look for residual signs of inflammation & infection
- CT coronary angiogram +/- CT pulmonary angiogram (subject to symptoms)
to determine any furring up of the heart arteries and blood clots to the lungs
- A follow up consultation (to discuss the results and your personalised
To discuss our Post Covid-19 Health Assessment further;
For Desktop users, contact us on +44 7375 791713
Our Covid-19 Home Testing Kits
Echelon Health are now offering two types of Covid-19 home testing kits: The RT-PCR test and the Roche antibody test.
The RT-PCR test will test for the presence of the Covid-19 virus in your body. The test is a nasal and throat swab that you will carry out yourself at home and is priced at £220.
The Roche antibody test is used to detect any COVID-19 virus antibodies in your blood. This will determine whether it is likely that you have had the virus before. This test is a blood test which you also carry out yourself using a finger pricker to extract a small amount of blood. This test is priced at £150.
- We take the payment and send you your home testing kit to your chosen address.
- You perform the test on yourself at home (Swab for PCR , Finger prick for Antibody).
- You will place your completed test in the return envelope which we enclose, and return back to our bloods lab.
- Once your test is received by the lab, your results will be turned around within the following time frames: 48hrs for the PCR, 24hrs for the antibody tests.